Buying a home is an exciting time in one’s life. Finding an agent is your first step to ensure that your new home and community meets your families needs. I will provide you assistance at each step of the process. There are many reputable lenders that will assist in finding the loan that best fits your finances. I rely on repeat clients, along with referrals, and hope you’ll choose to pass my name on.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, all of the good along with any negatives
- Assist with scheduling inspections, negotiate any lender required repairs
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home:
- Check your credit ratings with an experienced Lender. Straighten out any errors before its too late
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment
- Have your lender assist you in chosing a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved)
- Choose an agent that you trust and who LISTENS to your needs
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs
- Identify important features you need your new home to have
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as well and septic.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance
Home buying can be stressful, and overwhelming. The agent you choose can make all the difference.
Let me help.