Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal. Choosing your agent is the first step to ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from listing to the closing deal, and beyond. I rely on repeat clients, along with referrals, and hope you’ll choose to pass my name on.
As Your Agent, I Will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis that will compare your home’s value to that of homes selling in the area
- Promote your home with maximum exposure, including Internet and local media
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal. This will help ensure the most return on your investment
- Negotiate offers, to get you the best deal. Point out the pro’s and con’s of each offer
- Assist with meeting the deadlines required of the seller
- Help you find your next home in the areas I serve or refer you to a qualified agent in the new area of your choice
Recent Home Sales
What are homes selling for on your street? Use HomeRadar.com, zillow.com or county records to find out how much the area homes are selling for, free of charge. Or call me and I will perform the Comparable market analysis free of charge.
Getting the Highest Price for Your Home
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. There are many ways to get curb appeal inside and out. This does NOT have to be an expensive process Check these out HGTV Curb Appeal or Kiplinger – Improve Curb Appeal. Staging your home is critical. You only get one chance for a first impression. Look at your closets, counters, yard, garage, and declutter. Here is a site to give you some Secrets of Home Staging.
Closing Costs to Expect:
- Title insurance fees are based on the sales price of the home
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller
- Home inspections fees are paid for by the buyer or seller based on the contract. This includes pest, radon and other inspections
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection
Home selling can be stressful, and overwhelming. The agent you choose can make all the difference. Let me help.